Cancel a subscription
You can cancel, expire, reactivate or extend a subscription for free by following these steps:
- Go to Sales → Subscriptions and click the desired subscription.
Now you can see the subscription menu.
- If you want to cancel a subscription click Cancel.
Depending on the site, after step 2 a window shows up indicating an available Cancel Discount Offer that can be applied to the customer.
- Click Accept Discount to accept the offer.
- If you still want to cancel, click Cancel Subscription.
- You can cancel and expire the subscription immediately by clicking the right side of the cancel button and selecting Cancel and Expire Immediately.
When you expire a subscription, it's not possible to reactivate it. Once this action is performed, the user can't see the merchant's site associated.
6.You can also extend the subscription for free by clicking the right side of the cancel button and selecting Extend for Free.
- If you want to reactivate a cancelled subscription click the desired the client Id, and the right side of the cancel button. Now, select Reactivate.
Once the subscription is re-enabled, the customer's billing date is active again.
- Write the number of days you want the subscription to be extended by, select the reason and Save Changes.
Updated over 2 years ago