In this module, you can see the customers list and all its related information.
- You can see the customers main view by going to Sales > Customers.
Once you are in the main view, you can see a list of customers with the following columns:
|Firstname||Customer's first name|
|Lastname||Customer's last name|
|Country||Customer's billing country|
|Last Login on CP||Last time when a client logged in the customer portal|
|Is Whitelisted||Indicates whether the customer is whitelisted|
- Select the desired customer from the list and click the name to see the detailed view.
- You can search a specific customer by using the desired filters and clicking Search.
|Customer ID||Customer's identifier|
|First name||Customer's first name|
|Last name||Customer's last name|
|Is whitelisted||Indicates whether the customer is in the whitelist|
- Hover the mouse over the transaction id to see the details.
- Click Reset search results to reset the filters.
- You can also export to pdf the transactions list by clicking Save as Excel.
Updated over 2 years ago