Indicates the type of a price point - what it gives access to how it is billed.
The values are:
- 1 = Trial (limited access for a short time, usually automatically converts to full membership on next charge)
- 2 = Membership (full access, usually rebills monthly, but can have different durations like quarterly and yearly and can also be non-recurring)
- 3 = Token (one-time payment for virtual tokens, never rebills automatically and usually never expire)
- 4 = Lifetime (permanent access, no further rebills, never expires)
The status of a subscription is represented by one of these values:
- 0 = Expired (the subscription is no longer active and cannot be reactivated).
- 1 = Active (the subscription is ongoing with no expiration date set - it may be rebilling periodically or be permanent, i.e. with lifetime access without any further rebills)
- 2 = Expiring (whether actively cancelled or simply a non-recurring subscription from the start, this subscription has an expiration date set some time in the future)
- 1 - Direct Debit
- 2 - Credit Card
- 20 - Debit Card
- 21 - Sofort
- 22 - ACH
- 23 - PayPal
- 24 - SEPA
- 25 - Paysafecard
- 26 - iDeal
- 27 - PayGarden
- 28 - Interac
- 29 - PIX
Updated 4 months ago
Did this page help you?