In this module, you can see the transactions list and its related information. From here you will also be able to cancel subscriptions, and cancel, refund and expire transactions.
- You can see the transactions main view by going to Sales > Transactions.
Once you are in the main view, you can see a list of transactions with the following columns:
|ID||Transaction identifier that shows a color depending on the transaction status.|
|Name||End user's name and surname|
|MID||Merchant Identifier for whose site the transaction was made (hover the mouse cursor over the number in the column, to see the name of the merchant).|
|SID||Site Identifier for which the transaction was made (hover the mouse cursor over the number to see the name of the site).|
|Payment||Indicates the payment type: card, direct, debit, ID (ideal), SF (sofort) and PP (Paypal)|
|Date||Indicates the Transaction timestamp|
|Error||If there is an error while the transaction is being processed, it will be listed in this column. You can hover the mouse over this columns to see the error name.|
See the error codes in Transaction error codes document.
- You can search a transaction id by using the desired filters and clicking Search.
|Transaction ID||Transaction identifier|
|Date||Date of the transaction|
|Merchant||Merchant name or Merchant ID|
|Site||Site name or site ID (SID)|
|Status||Transaction status: Accepted, Rejected or Imported.|
|Type||Transaction type. See Transaction Types|
|Test Transactions||You can choose between real and test transactions. See How to run test transactions|
- Hover the mouse over the transaction id to see the details.
- Click Reset search results to reset the filters.
- You can also export to pdf the transactions list by clicking Save as Excel.
- You can expire, cancel and refund transactions or cancel subscriptions by selecting the box located next to the ID and then clicking one of the buttons above.
Updated 12 months ago