A product also called an offer is an option you configure to allow end-users to purchase a product on a site. You can create as many products as you want and add them to different sites depending on your needs.
- To create a product go to Catalog > Offers, and click + Add new offer.
- Fill in the configuration fields.
Name of the offer
Normal - Use this type for regular initial sales.
Select a title from the active options. The title will be displayed on the prejoin page to users.
I display the price on this offer to the end-user before Vendo does.
When checked on, it disables Vendo's AI-driven Dynamic Pricing feature (if your account is configured with it).
You must also check the box on if you're not using Vendo's prejoin pages.
Time unit for price breakdown
It represents the amount that a customer is paying for the breakdown instead of the total.
Choose the type of rounding you want to apply to the offer.
Check the box if you want to show the total amount of money when you configure a price breakdown.
Here you can customize the billing schedule by adding price, duration and a price point identifier.
- When you're ready click Save Changes.
The new offer will show up in the list of available products you can choose for your sites.
Before you try to add a product to a site, you have to create offers following the instructions in the section above.
- To add a product to a site go to Catalog > Sites, and choose a site.
- Go to the Products tab, click the table and choose a product from the list.
- Explain the reasoning behind the selection and click Add Product.
Updated 3 months ago